10 Mar 2014

My first collaboration with Passport to Trade 2.0

Internet Mobile has evolved in Spain and Spanish Social Media habits have changed, impulsed by the greater sales of smartphones and tablets. When I started to prepare my colaboratio with Passport to Trade, I didn't know how far Internet Mobile has changed the Social Media landscape in Spain

Why is guest blogging so appealing for me?

On the one hand, it is an ideal excuse to research about one particular topic. Information is power, so it is always good to know more. Besides, Social Media is a matter I feel particularly attracted, as it changes all the time. Even before I had planned to study Marketing, I was a quite active Social Media user. Before Facebook and Twitter, I spent my hours uploading pictures in Flickr, sharing staff in Fotolog and I even had two Space Groups (The ones from Msn, not a MySpace). Nowadays, I am the one my friends ask to know "What is that of Tumblr" or "What is Pinterest for". 

On the other hand, I have always blogged in Blogspot. Although I know how to use Wordpress, I have always used Blogspot. It is my pending task and I hope I can start to sort it out early, as I have realised Wordpress has loads of SEO pluggins and customisation options. 

Finally, the project is just amazing. 

What is Passport to Trade 2.0 about?

Well, #P2T2 project (as you can find on Twitter) is an European program to help small and medium-size companies and students going abroad. Passport to Trade 2.0 is a guide about online and face-to-face communication in 31 different cultures. It worths a look if you want to learn something about other European cultures. It is also available in nine languages, besides English. University of Salford - Business School is part of this project along with seven more European organisations. No doubt why Business Culture website has been shortlisted for the European Search Awards 2014

I am glad to have been part of this project. I hope I can write some more posts in the future. 

What is your opinion abour guest bloggers?

No comments:

Post a Comment